GearWall® Panels are the ultimate in garage transformation. This is the shorter version of our popular heavy-duty "slat-wall" style panel system that helps you reclaim the floor by maximizing wall storage capacity and flexibility. Customize your storage space by adding these four-foot long panels to a variety of wall types. They offer unsurpassed durability in harsh garage environments, and are ideal for hanging tools, sports equipment and other everyday items.
- 12" high x 48" long panels
- Full Wall Coverage for Ultimate Wall Storage Capacity and Flexibility
Once attached to wall studs, the large weight-bearing panels eliminate the need to find or rely on wall studs to hang heavy items.
- Compatible With All Gladiator® Wall Accessories
Easily hang and reposition the full line of Gladiator® wall accessories including hooks, baskets, shelves, bins, and Wall Gear Boxes.
- Tongue and Groove Panel Design
The tongue and groove panel design provide a visual guide for easy installation.
- Double Channel Design
The patented double channel design allows for a variety of secure attachment methods for accessories, all of which are easily repositionable.
- Versatile Mounting Options
Mounts on bare wood studs or drywall over wood studs. Can also be mounted on masonry walls over wood furring strips. (See installation instructions for details.)
Panels can be installed using ordinary wood working equipment. Pre-drilling screw holes for attachment to wall is not required.
- Screw Track
The screw track makes it easy to start screws and prevents them from 'walking', reducing chances of marring GearTrack® Channels during installation. The screw track also serves as a guide for even screw placement, ensuring a clean look.
- Designed to Comply with International Residential Building Codes
- Class A Rated for Residential Interior Use
Mounts on bare wood studs or drywall over wood studs.
- Trim Options
GearWall® trim is available to finish inside corners, outside corners, doors, windows, and other obstructions.
- 10-Year Limited Warranty
- Rated Weight Capacity: 50 lbs. per Square FootRated load 50 lbs. of weight per square foot, based on lab test of 200 lbs. of weight per square foot at temperatures -30 degrees Fahrenheit and 150 degrees Fahrenheit. Once attached to wall studs, the large weight-bearing panels provide sturdy structure to hang heavy items, such as loaded cabinets and bikes.
Click here for Assembly Instructions and Warranty
California Residents Only — Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm — www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- 48"W x 12"H x 0.75"D